COVID-19 Update for Customers.
From Monday 14th September Face Coverings will be required to enter Shops in Wales (unless you have an exemption, or a reasonable excuse).
We are now back open. We are currently experiencing high volumes of bicycle repairs and servicing. Please can we advise customers to be mindful of whether your visit is essential. Repairs and Servicing will need to be booked in Store. Bicycles will need to be left for assessment before commencing any works.
We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Bike Shop after a period of inactivity due to COVID-19 / Coronavirus lockdown procedures. The Bike Shop reopened its doors on Monday 18th May.
Social Distancing rules will apply upon reopening. We have been working hard in recent weeks to ensure that new procedures and working practices are in place to best protect customers and staff alike.
We would advise people only to visit the store if they are feeling fit and well. If you or somebody in your household have any symptoms of Coronavirus, please stay at home.
Bike Hire is currently available.
We must reiterate that customers should only visit if essential. We are open for both repairs, and servicing (Bookings Only) and the purchasing of parts and accessories. We will be operating a strictly two customer policy within the shop. Members of Staff will be on hand daily to offer professional help and advice with all your Cycling needs.
Can we please ask all customers to be patient and show empathy as Staff adjust to these new working procedures and practices. We envisage that the business will be very busy, so things may take a little longer than usual. Your understanding during these tougher trading conditions would be greatly appreciated.
Please see below measures put in place:
- Social Distancing measures in Store.
- Hand Sanitiser facilities are available in Store.
- All Staff have access to appropriate PPE.
- We have a clearly defined and marked Entrance and Exit, with Social Distancing applied.
- A Perspex till screen/shield has been additionally fitted to protect customers/staff.
- We advise no browsing or calling in for a chat.
- Essential visits only please.
- Bookings for repairs and servicing only please.
- We would advise customers pay by card.
- Hire Bikes will be sanitised
- Rubber Gloves available on request
- Protective/Disposable Head Caps available on request for Hire Helmet use.
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 9am – 5pm