18/08/21 COVID-19 Update for Customers.
Face Coverings are still required to enter Shops in Wales (unless you have an exemption, or a reasonable excuse).
We are open 7 days a week. We are currently experiencing high volumes of bicycle repairs and servicing. Please can we advise customers to be mindful of whether your visit is essential. Repairs and Servicing will need to be booked in Store. Bicycles will need to be left for assessment before commencing any works.
We would advise people only to visit the store if they are feeling fit and well. If you or somebody in your household have any symptoms of Coronavirus, please stay at home.
Bike Hire is currently available.
We must reiterate that customers should only visit if essential. We are open for both repairs, and servicing (Bookings Only) and the purchasing of parts and accessories. Members of Staff will be on hand daily to offer professional help and advice with all your Cycling needs. Can we please ask all customers to be patient and show empathy as Staff adjust to these new working procedures and practices. We envisage that the business will be very busy, so things may take a little longer than usual. Your understanding during these tougher trading conditions would be greatly appreciated.
Please see below measures put in place:
- Hand Sanitiser facilities are available in Store.
- All Staff and customers have access to appropriate PPE.
- A Perspex till screen/shield has been additionally fitted to protect customers/staff.
- Bookings for repairs and servicing only please.
- We would advise customers pay by card.
- Hire Bikes and safety helmets will be sanitised.
- Rubber Gloves / Face Masks are available on request.
- Protective/Disposable Head Caps available on request for Hire Helmet use.
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 9am – 5pm